I have to admit, up until a few weeks ago I was a little wary of 2012. With all the hub-bub about the world ending etc, etc, it hasn't got the best reputation, but it's really grown on me so far. Granted only 4.5 days have gone by :D
I couldn't be happier that it's January - it may be that December kept me happy and busy knitting up Christmas orders, balancing these with the various weekend trips along the West Coast that had me on the go each weekend. But more than likely it's because I have always loved the new year holiday; it's non-secular and politically correct to just about everyone, and there's even a Chinese new year holiday that includes another interesting take on astrology, by which I am forever fascinated.
All of these things make me grateful for the time of year to hunker down and get cozy. So welcome, Twenty-Twelve - I'm excited that you're finally here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment