
(The subject/applications/strategies/?? of marketing = a fascinating topic to me.) Enough said. Old adages? Cliches to pull at heartstrings? Marketing. Is. Everywhere.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I tagged along with a group of wonderful people last Sunday to the top of Mary's Peak, located near Alsea outside Corvallis. It was breathtaking - the 360 view of Oregon just can't be beat - I can't believe I've lived here so long and never been! I suppose I do take this beautiful state for granted sometimes, but times like that make me realize how lucky I am. I will be going back there very soon, I'm sure.
Speaking of soon, I keep telling myself I'm dodging the "adventures in knitting" portion of this blog, but that's only because I don't have a good camera-computer set up just yet. And, although I love knitting all year long, the warmer days inspire me to sew and chop up various fabrics rather than fabricate the actual fabric. If that makes any sense :)
On the upcoming tip - I'm also VERY excited that there's only 16 days until my biological other half is back in town once again for sisterly birthday fun. More to come!
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I tagged along with a group of wonderful people last Sunday to the top of Mary's Peak, located near Alsea outside Corvallis. It was breathtaking - the 360 view of Oregon just can't be beat - I can't believe I've lived here so long and never been! I suppose I do take this beautiful state for granted sometimes, but times like that make me realize how lucky I am. I will be going back there very soon, I'm sure.
Speaking of soon, I keep telling myself I'm dodging the "adventures in knitting" portion of this blog, but that's only because I don't have a good camera-computer set up just yet. And, although I love knitting all year long, the warmer days inspire me to sew and chop up various fabrics rather than fabricate the actual fabric. If that makes any sense :)
On the upcoming tip - I'm also VERY excited that there's only 16 days until my biological other half is back in town once again for sisterly birthday fun. More to come!
1 comment:
can't wait, can't wait!! now it's only SEVEN days until I get to be in Oregon again.
I love your writing. you're so good at narrating.
Post a Comment